This is a fantastic collaboration between 3 small eco businesses, bringing you 3 great activities to do with your children during these coming weeks and months.
This bundle includes:
1) Make your own Beeswax Wraps - Kids' DIY kit with either a cute forest/camping design, or a beautiful butterfly and stripes combination (see images for fabric patterns and choose your design when ordering). Kit contains:
1 x 30cm, 1 x 25cm, 1 x 20 fabric squares
Beeswax, pine resin & jojoba oil blocks
1 x wooden button & twine (for sandwich wrap)
Activity sheet and activity ideas
Did you know cards
Links to other resources
Plastic Free - Reusable - Clingfilm Alternative
Please note: This is essentially good for any age child....the level of supervision will just vary depending on the child's age (with needle and thread, grater, iron).
2) Three seed packets; Radish (Cherry Belle), Lettuce (Baby Leaf Mix) and a Dwarf Tomato (Tiny Tim). This tomato variety was specifically chosen because it doesn't get taller than approx 30cm and so can be grown in a pot on a windowsill, patio or balcony if you are short on outside space.
3) Everything you need to make 3 seaglass cards to send to someone you can't be with right now. There is a bag of seaglass in a variety of colours (I have made sure all packs have some yellow and blue pieces), 30 glue dots and 3 recycled blank cards and envelopes.
Kids' activity bundle!!
For the beeswax kits you will also need to have available:
Greaseproof paper, iron, old towel, grater, needle and thread.
For the seeds you will need some pots (you can use old egg boxs or yoghurt pots if you don't have 'real' plant pots) and some compost.
For the seaglass cards you will just need some imagination and a stamp!
First, if you have a need to consider refunds and returns, you have likely ordered a product from us. Which means we owe you a "thank you"! We strive to have only happy Seapig customers, and as such we promise to do our very best to deliver an amazing product and customer experience, and rest assured, to make right any hiccups along the way. Here's the basics of what you need to know...
1) you can cancel your order anytime before posting - just email or call us.
2) we understand that choosing jewellery is a very personal thing, and although we do our best to take representative photographs, if when you receive your product you change your mind within 30 days of the purchase date, then you can return it to us FREE OF CHARGE (we will refund the postage when we refund the product amount). We are very sorry but this policy cannot extend to earrings for pierced ears for hygiene reasons.
3) if there is any problem with receiving your product(s) in good condition then we will send a replacement/carry out repairs (whichever is best for you) and get your product(s) to you as soon as we can, and AT OUR OWN COST.
For full details please see our full Refunds and Returns Policy.