REFUND AND RETURNS POLICY
First, if you have a need to consider refunds and returns, you have likely ordered a product from us. Which means we owe you a "thank you"! We strive to have only happy Seapig customers, and as such we promise to do our very best to deliver an amazing product and customer experience, and rest assured, to make right any hiccups along the way.
Here's our refund and return policy in what we hope is plain English with no intention to confuse or complicate!
1) you can cancel your order anytime before posting - just email or call us. Do this as quickly as you can because we try to post orders same day if possible.
2) we understand that choosing jewellery is a very personal thing, and although we do our best to take representative photographs, if when you receive your product you change your mind within 30 days of the purchase date, then you can return it to us FREE OF CHARGE (we will refund the postage when we refund the product amount). We are very sorry but this policy cannot extend to earrings for pierced ears for hygiene reasons.
3) if there is any problem with receiving your product(s) in good condition then we will send a replacement/carry out repairs (whichever is best for you) and get your product(s) to you as soon as we can, and AT OUR OWN COST.
4) if you do want/need to return something to us for a refund we will pay your return postage at the cheapest 2nd class option available; this is usually either a large letter or small parcel Best thing to do is to double check with us before you put it in the post so that you don't spend more than we will refund.
5) we aim to process any refunds within 24 hours of receiving your returned goods.
6) having said all of the above we are just very keen to have happy customers so please, if anything is not quite right for you then just get in touch by email or phone and we'll do everything we can to sort it out for you.
7) address for any returns is:
Seapig, Groeslon, Ceirchiog, Ty Croes,
Isle of Anglesey, LL63 5UH